In commemoration of World Mission Sunday on October 18, today we will embark on a journey through Isaiah 6, moving from ‘sight’ to ‘insight’
Key reflection points to note:
– Worship exceeds service. God desires our being more than He requires our doing.
– Holiness is a state of being. God has put inside of us, a deposit of His own Holiness.
– When there is acknowledgment of sin, God immediately brings redemption.
– Don’t miss God in the ordinary while busy looking for the extra-ordinary
– The mercy of God propels us forward to go forth into Mission
“The Church on earth is by her nature missionary.” (CCC 850)
May we continue to be a Church that lives in obedience to our calling.